View Single Post
Unread 11-18-21, 01:02 PM
Forum Administrator

hharney is on a distinguished road
From Cj Goodspeed:

This was the response I received back today, I was actually shocked that he responded to me on a weekend and so quickly.

Response from Max (Garmin)
Hi Jim,

Thanks for checking in. The Cessna Skymaster is indeed on my list for future consideration. You probably wont see it on an external Garmin list that is on our website but that list is just the tip of the iceberg so to speak.

It probably wont happen in the next year, but I could see it happening some time after that depending on how much interest we get.

What I could really use is some data on the 337. See the attached PDF that the I received from the American Bonanza society – this information is super helpful. I’ve also attached a good example from the Rockwell Commanders on the information that is really helpful for me. If you could put something together on the 336/337 models that is similar to the information above – that would help me out.

In addition – it helps when owners are really passionate about their aircraft and show interest on our website. If all 65-70 interested 337 owners volunteered their aircraft on our website that really helps out with the business case and might move the 337 up the list compared to other aircraft it is competing with for priority:

https://www.garmin.com/en-US/forms/a...certification/

Max

Flying the same Skymaster for 47 years