View Single Post
Unread 12-21-02, 02:09 PM
N69S

Bob Cook is an unknown quantity at this point
misc

Kevin... you brought up the glass but you were not the only person that missed this one. There are things that no pre purchase will find ..... believe me! I replaced two vacuum pumps within 20 hrs after purchase...... then the fun began!

Don. Good thing you are in a profession that will support your hobbies...like all of us. I did the same thing two weeks ago when the tug slipped on ice. no damage but now I put up a "curtain" so I know when i am foot or so away.. the old cow bell thing.

Gerry.
Did the annual last year for about the same. everything went smooth. You really need to be prudent and monitor the job. I have had 600 dollar oil changes but not anymore. Hopefully near the same this year but have reserved more.

Prices
They seem to be all over the map. Guess it is based on supply and demand. In any event I think we would be hardpressed to replace what we have for what we can get? does this make sense?

Heading south tomorrow at 20kft. flt time reduced by 1hr from 4 to 3. love the winter daldrums <G>.

seasons greetings

bob