View Single Post
Unread 07-10-02, 01:34 AM
George M. Amthor, Jr.

GMAs is on a distinguished road
Angry What you guys rich or somthing...smile

To put the 90 in requires just a 337 form... provided you are not going to do IFR with it... nor would I want to use it for a approch... I had some real interesting things happen when I used the one in the kingair... and the nav management stuff is right behind it... even the faa doesn't like it too much... as they say they won't approve it till its been in service for a while... sort of a trial by fire ting... so for nav its great enroute... but, for the rest... I use the needles... I am old fash I guess..... but, your original installation has one in it... Loran... and your replacing it with a new GPs... which is only weight and power change... kinda thing... and some FAA offices don't even want to see a 337 form because you are changing it with ...kind... and the weight and power requirements are negiable...

and bob what is wrong with ADF... one of the finest things to come along since radar.... it will do so much more that they don't tell you about... besides listen to the ball game... news and local weather... smile... GMAs...