View Single Post
Unread 09-14-20, 01:23 PM

mshac is on a distinguished road
Trying to be of service to the community here.

EDIT: Photo of unit added below.

The current bid is $40, but I'm certain it will go for far higher. In a brief search, I found the same model # unit for sale OH'ed for $2500. In my experience, the final auction hammer price should be between $150 and $800.

There is no "shipping" available at this auction. Its not like Ebay. This is an in-person wholesale parts auction. You must have a tax-id and business license, and be physically present to pick up your items. Since most of you can't be there, I can buy it and ship it on your behalf if someone is interested. PM me with your high bid. You are buying "As-Is, Where Is", with no warranty expressed or implied. All sales are final. Your A&P must determine airworthiness.

I will only charge my actual costs, including actual shipping cost as well. Insurance will be your choice. You can mail me a check, or send me a "gift" via Paypal. I also accept all regular credit cards too, but my processing costs will be added to you bill.

FYI - I'm an aircraft parts dealer, and have been for 20+ years. If no one wants it, and the price is right, I'll buy it and put it in my inventory, but I'll add my normal markup when I sell it down the road...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Powerpack.jpg (104.3 KB, 1198 views)

Last edited by mshac : 09-15-20 at 12:52 PM.