View Single Post
Unread 06-03-19, 02:42 PM

Skywalker is on a distinguished road
N88tn Updat

Hello John
sorry not coming back to u earlier, had some problems with my account ;-((
My ferry pilot flew to Canada , but he rejected the plane ,as the few issues were not resolved as per contract and we had serious problems with ;pressurisation; Brant Aero has been chasing this squawk for a long time and finally and hope fully the issue is solved ,and my pilot is picking up the plane on 11 June ,after successful test flight and checking all the work done as per contract,he will head for Poland.
main culprit seems to be the door seal, which is no where to buy, and the stc holder ,is a guy not be trusted, do not pick up the phone for days( as per Blaine Aero ) And demanded 1500 in advance for a new seal and Blaine Field ,owner of. my workshop decided not to throw this money out in the blue , and he said he will make the mould of the seal and he will reproduce it ,when we fixed the door seal, it turned out ,that now Solenoid valve is not holding the pressure , we ordered it new few days ago and it should be installed today/tomorrow and they will do the pressurisation tests again
Regards
Dennis