View Single Post
Unread 03-10-20, 08:13 PM

frank.oconnor19 is on a distinguished road
Follow up

I have to give all credit and kudos to Ed for solving my problem. As I have chronicled in this forum, I have been getting road block after road block to get my IR completed. When I was at my wits end I reached out to Ed, in a matter of minutes he solved my problem. This included not only referring me to Greg Hudson, but helping me escape from a crazy set of expenses around the convoluted way I was being asked to get my AMEL IR Checkride done. Ed noted that he save me 5000., I think that was conservative, and to boot he saved me a month of additional stress and training.

Ed is a proud owner of several Skymasters, and is well known here in the Southeast.

Greg Hudson, my DPE, worked very hard to solve a few IACRA issues we had, and was more than fair in my checkride. I learned a few things from him, and I really apreceated his methods and approach to the checkride.

As I have posted here previously, I also want to thank Leighton Pressley, he was my instructor, his information is in the Training section of this forum.

Thank you Ed.