View Single Post
Unread 11-02-02, 12:03 PM
Web Master

WebMaster is on a distinguished road
Nashville

We'll be there. I'll be there for sure, and probably Kathryn, as well. We do have access to the net, here in our apartment on the upper east side. Jerry, you're right, Bagels with cream cheese and locks (sp?) for breakfast, what a treat.
It has been hectic, so I haven't had a chance to post.
Hip surgery went well for Kathryn.
Humorous Story. Flight plan in or out of Teterboro is a joke, because they change it as soon as you call up clearance. We came in here Friday night, went to Jamestown on Sunday for a seminar, came back in here late Sunday night. Huge tail winds, 190+ kts over the ground, at 5K. Coming up to TEB, we dropped from 5K to 3K, and had to do turn south, because we were overtaking a Citation, that was on final for TEB!!. Had to extend seriously south. Even with gear down, we were cooking along, until we turned north and got lower. Wednesday, moved to plane to Bridgeport (BDR), tie down is free, train station is 15 min away, $9 ride into the city. TEB tie down is $25/d. Anyway, they vectored me out to the west, then to white plains, then CMK, then BDR. what should have been a 25 min flight took 1.25Hrs!!
Surgery was fantastically successful, and Kathryn is "home" here in NYC.