View Single Post
Unread 03-04-05, 05:09 PM

Walter Atkinson is an unknown quantity at this point
Some time back I particpated in this forum after being invited to come offer scientific information about piston engine management. There was a very rude Forum Bully here who went by the moniker of {edited by webmaster, personal attacks not allowed} He was a jerk. I have discovered that the only reason people behave like jerks is that they get away with it and I had better things to do with my time so I quit participating.

Recently I was asked by two Skymaster owners and forum participants to please try again since there was a lot of misinformation being offered with no data to back up the misstatements.

I have always liked Skymasters. They have excellent engines and can be properly operated with excellent results. If you decide that you only wish to talk with other Skymaster owners, then you have just limited your sources of knowledge and expertise.

The members at large can decide whether or not they are interested in science and knowledge or would rather allow an annonymous forum bully (who offers no data) to run people off. It's your call.

I plan to do as I promised your members who asked me to return and try to offer factual information that is in harmony with the laws of physics and is fully measureable and confirmable by any observer.

Please let me know if the members are not interested in that kind of information and if this is a waste of my time.

BTW, I do not recall asking anyone here to pay for any information I have offered. Data-backed information for free. That seems like a pretty good deal for the membership.

Then again, if you are not intersted in that kind of information, I could be wrong.

Last edited by kevin : 03-04-05 at 06:51 PM.