View Single Post
Unread 10-24-02, 09:21 PM
TAS (Thin Air Seeker)

Jerry De Santis is on a distinguished road
Lightbulb Nashville Meeting

Well folks, it appears our tech advisor has left the board and I know I will miss his expert advise. George has always given his best advise with the best of intentions to keep our planes flying safely. Never-the-less, life goes on and we can all still achieve that goad by helping each other by informing those needing help on a particular problem how we solved the problem with our own Skymasters. The more input we get the better we will be in knowing how to take care of these planes. Having said that, I am still willing to host a meeting in Nashville, Tn. this coming spring. I figure a good round table discussion with a specific agenda can help us all. Yes! we can combine it with off-meeting fun too! Say dinner on the General Jackson etc. If enough people are interested, I will ask my IA if he would come and assist with problem solving. I am sure if we paid his hotel room and meals he will join us. By the way, he is very experienced and has total maint. control over my plane. He does a great job. All who are interested in this meeting please let the rest of us know via this board. In addition, please send me an e-mail at:

gdesantis@jetech.com

Cheers to all!
Jerry
N34EC