View Single Post
Unread 09-07-02, 06:47 AM

Kevin McDole is an unknown quantity at this point
I'm not sure why people are bothered by either: 1) the commercial aspect of their link, or 2) the fact they won't create a reciprocal link (although I think it was smart of Kevin to request the reciprocal link).

Plenty of other links are up there with commercial content and no reciprocal link. Whatever policy there is should be consistently applied. The fact that this question being raised makes me think it's a bit arbitrary.

Is the Adam link of interest to this group? The centerline thrust is the connection to the Skymaster, but maybe that's not enough.

In the future, what are we going to fly when the Skymasters get worn out? I sure would like to see a centerline thrust manufacturer in existence. For that matter, I'm just as interested in Eclipse Aviation.

Having links to everything under the sun makes it easier to find stuff. But maybe this should be a revenue source and the link positions should be sold.

To me, it matters not (I already have their link in my favorites) - but I think it would be wise to have some clear policy on this.