Skymaster Forum

Skymaster Forum (http://www.337skymaster.com/messages/index.php)
-   Messages (http://www.337skymaster.com/messages/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Looking for 337 plane ride (http://www.337skymaster.com/messages/showthread.php?t=4180)

TomeHill79 11-18-17 07:13 AM

337 Ride

If you ever make it to Northern Ohio I'll take you up in my '68 337C.

likes2fly 11-18-17 08:36 AM

thanks tomehill for the offer but I doubt we make it up your way anytime soon. Definitely keep you in mind though.

Jerry De Santis 11-18-17 10:15 AM

P337g

When you get ready to purchase a Press. Skymaster, contact me. I am nearing the end of my flying career and will be selling N34EC. It is loaded: air cond., spoilers, turbo charged, inter coolers etc. I owned this plane over 20 years.

Cheers
Jerry

likes2fly 11-18-17 04:03 PM

Thanks Jerry, I sent you a p.m. maybe in a year or so we can make a deal.

6498w 01-09-18 02:43 PM

Hi,
I'm replying to your August 2017 post on the Skymaster website and wanted to see if I could pay you to take me for a flight in your 337 (or I guess technically pay for gas, plus consulting to keep the FAA happy!) and maybe buy you lunch so I could get your opinion and thoughts on the Skymaster. I live on Sugarloaf Key - down by Key West, and lost my Piper Arrow in Irma. I was already tempted to sell the Piper and possibly buy a Skymaster, but now I'm "planeless" so a little more motivated. I have never even ridden in one; just admired them on the ramp and read everything I can get my hands on about them. Unfortunately, there's not one located down here, so I haven't been able to get any real world experience in them.
Hope to hear from you,
Thanks,
Nate

likes2fly 01-09-18 05:33 PM

GAdams will you be at sun n fun this year? Maybe we could get a ride then, we plan to attend and will be staying in the villages north of Orlando.

hharney 01-09-18 06:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 6498w (Post 22460)
Hi,
I'm replying to your August 2017 post on the Skymaster website and wanted to see if I could pay you to take me for a flight in your 337 (or I guess technically pay for gas, plus consulting to keep the FAA happy!) and maybe buy you lunch so I could get your opinion and thoughts on the Skymaster. I live on Sugarloaf Key - down by Key West, and lost my Piper Arrow in Irma. I was already tempted to sell the Piper and possibly buy a Skymaster, but now I'm "planeless" so a little more motivated. I have never even ridden in one; just admired them on the ramp and read everything I can get my hands on about them. Unfortunately, there's not one located down here, so I haven't been able to get any real world experience in them.
Hope to hear from you,
Thanks,
Nate

Nate
Who are you replying to? I think you are on the wrong thread.....

6498w 01-10-18 08:42 AM

Thanks, Herb. I meant to private message the original poster - I'm new to the forum. Sorry to interrupt the flow of the thread. Thanks so much for putting all this info. in one place and creating/operating this forum. It's very helpful for a prospective 337 buyer!