Skymaster Forum

Skymaster Forum (http://www.337skymaster.com/messages/index.php)
-   Parts For Sale (http://www.337skymaster.com/messages/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Parting out N2334S (http://www.337skymaster.com/messages/showthread.php?t=3575)

kdiel11 01-08-14 06:36 PM

Parting out N2334S

After months of working to get it up and flying with no success, I have come to the decision that I need to part out my plane in order to recoop any of the purchase price of the plane. My loss will be your gain as there are several nice add-ons to the plane that should interest someone. The main one will be the complete EI instrumentation for the engines. I will get times and a list of parts on here ASAP. Basically anything other than a rear prop and landing gear are serviceable on this T-337B. Feel free to email me with any questions or orders! KD

Jim Smith 09-05-14 03:26 PM

Let me know if you're still parting this plane out. Thanks, Jim

kragby 06-18-15 01:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kdiel11 (Post 19620)
After months of working to get it up and flying with no success, I have come to the decision that I need to part out my plane in order to recoop any of the purchase price of the plane. My loss will be your gain as there are several nice add-ons to the plane that should interest someone. The main one will be the complete EI instrumentation for the engines. I will get times and a list of parts on here ASAP. Basically anything other than a rear prop and landing gear are serviceable on this T-337B. Feel free to email me with any questions or orders! KD

What kind of condition is the interior plastics in?

kdiel11 04-03-17 10:06 PM

Still here!

Just to let you know, I still have my 337 in parts and unfortunately still trying to part out vs selling for scrap aluminum. I still have wings, tail booms and tail fin assy. Also have one of the gas cabin heaters. I am letting things go at prices just above giving them away so please inquire. Kd

kilr4d 04-04-17 08:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kdiel11 (Post 21502)
Just to let you know, I still have my 337 in parts and unfortunately still trying to part out vs selling for scrap aluminum. I still have wings, tail booms and tail fin assy. Also have one of the gas cabin heaters. I am letting things go at prices just above giving them away so please inquire. Kd

I need a couple things. What's your contact info?

kdiel11 04-04-17 10:29 PM

Contact info

Email me at kdiel11&yahoodotcom. Or text me at five seven three 855-5685

rmorris 04-22-17 06:43 PM

seat rails

Quote:

Originally Posted by kdiel11 (Post 21502)

Still airworthy now, but seat rails starting to look like the next thing to be replaced...just the front seats left rails on both (the ones with the holes)....got any? price?

kragby 04-23-17 02:40 AM

what's the heater; and what are you asking? Avionics, HSI? asking?

kdiel11 04-27-17 10:59 PM

Parts questions

Sorry to inform that heater, avionics and hsi have all been sold.

kdiel11 04-27-17 11:02 PM

Turbo prop

One big ticket item is the front prop. I'm sure it's timed out on rebuild but I had itlooked at by prop guy who said it was serviceable. Asking $3500.

kdiel11 04-27-17 11:10 PM

Other items of interest

I also have a new cabin cover for the plane. Don't think it's ever been on the plane except to test fit it. Asking $350

Another item is the rear engine mount. Had it sent off for retooling. Have 337 for it. Asking $750

Other items include wings with aux tanks, rudder assy, tail booms, and all control surfaces. Also baffle for turbo font and back. I do have all the set rails including the ones for the two jump seats. My mechanic said the cables from the power quadrant are not the aftermarket type and are more sought after than aftermarket types.

All wheels and leg gear including power pack are still there as well.

Look down a few messages to find my contact info. Kd

MichaelG 01-28-20 01:01 PM

I am looking for the Installation instructions & parts listing for the rear engine Riley Intercooler System. There is a leak in the connecting piece between the intercooler outlet to the throttle body. Itīs a 1974 P337, registration N18JL.

Gord Tessier 05-30-20 07:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kdiel11 (Post 19620)

Hi, Looking for the rear prop spinner. Would you happen to have this still?
Thanks,
Gord