Skymaster Forum

Skymaster Forum (http://www.337skymaster.com/messages/index.php)
-   Parts For Sale (http://www.337skymaster.com/messages/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Will begin parting out a project 337 I have (http://www.337skymaster.com/messages/showthread.php?t=3860)

heygeronimo 03-05-16 11:15 PM

Will begin parting out a project 337 I have

So Instead of bringing my 337 back to life, I will be parting it out. I already have sold both engines and props, along with all seats and interior plastics. I have both wings still, the entire instrument panel of instruments, many actuators including gear actuators, cowl flap actuators etc. I also still have the power pack in the plane. Numerous items still available. I will upload photos tomorrow of some things just to give you guys an idea. I just joined the forum to maybe see if there would be any interest in this sort of thing.

hharney 03-06-16 05:43 AM

Welcome to the forum. It would be nice to know the model and year of your project

Thanks

heygeronimo 03-06-16 10:59 AM

Sorry! It is a 1973 G model. Thank you for welcoming me to the forum!

AP AVM 04-12-16 12:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by heygeronimo (Post 20828)
So Instead of bringing my 337 back to life, I will be parting it out. I already have sold both engines and props, along with all seats and interior plastics. I have both wings still, the entire instrument panel of instruments, many actuators including gear actuators, cowl flap actuators etc. I also still have the power pack in the plane. Numerous items still available. I will upload photos tomorrow of some things just to give you guys an idea. I just joined the forum to maybe see if there would be any interest in this sort of thing.

It would be great to see pictures of what you have left there. I could be interested in certain parts.

alias kassim 05-15-17 10:52 PM

Looking For 337H Exhaust parts

I am looking for 337 H exhaust parts # 1555050-1 - COLLECTOR and 1555047-1. brand new or as remove. can email me at alias@afjets.com

cessnadriver 05-16-17 07:09 AM

337 parts

G. I'm looking for the throttle and prop control cables for the rear engine, IF they're in good and smooth condition. Let me know if you have them and what you want for the both. bstory@pa.rr.com
Thanks, BILLS

waynecollins 10-03-17 07:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by heygeronimo (Post 20828)

need the fuel flow instrument have a 65 337 wayne 806 781 7476 thank you

raykenyon 10-05-17 07:08 AM

Does the instrument panel have the small synchroscope gage for synching the props?

MichaelG 01-28-20 12:56 PM

I am looking for the Installation instructions & parts listing for the rear engine Riley Intercooler System. There is a leak in the connecting piece between the intercooler outlet to the throttle body. Itīs a 1974 P337, registration N18JL. Anybody able to help?