Skymaster Forum

Skymaster Forum (http://www.337skymaster.com/messages/index.php)
-   Messages (http://www.337skymaster.com/messages/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Business dealings. (http://www.337skymaster.com/messages/showthread.php?t=5197)

Guy Paris 06-20-22 04:00 PM

Business dealings.

Has anyone had dealings with Skymaster International LLC?

kbecker 06-20-22 07:59 PM

Is that the company run by Bill Crews?

Guy Paris 06-21-22 10:36 AM

Skymaster International LLC

Yes it is, Bill Crews.

Guy Paris 06-21-22 11:09 AM

Skymaster International LLC

Often in the past and recently I have received letters and a business card if any interest in selling my 337G. I appreciate any info too.

kbecker 06-21-22 04:50 PM

I have never had any contact or dealing with him, but as I recall there are some threads in this forum where his name pops up.

wslade2 06-21-22 10:12 PM

You can put his name in the search window

Joes 06-23-22 06:32 AM

Positive Experience with Bill Crews

I have purchased and sold planes thru Bill Crews, and have been well satisfied during both transactions. Due diligence is the key to all business dealings, the quote "the devil is in the Details" couldn't be more accurate. Just my two cents. Regards, Joe S

Jerry De Santis 06-23-22 08:59 AM

Bill Crews

I have purchase my plane through Bill Crews and other dealings, all went well. I have only good experience with dealing with him. I think most of the stir up re him was caused by one person who was not happy with working with him.

Jerry De Santis 06-23-22 09:02 AM

Crews

Hello Guy! Long time since we met! If I recall your handle was OLD 72 DRIVER! How are you doing?

general 06-25-22 03:37 PM

Over the years I've actually bought three Skymasters from him and a few of my friends/Business associates have as well .

I've heard a situation recently where a customer was unhappy/ on some brokerage deal, where he didn't have the airplane under his control and he was selling for someone else.
Actually that's the only one I've heard of in the last 35 years.
Sounded like that guy didn't ask for a lot of the data that would normally be required/ I don't know maybe he can come on here and update us

Everything I got from Bill was bought sight unseen. Something most people wouldn't do nowadays, that should prove that he's an honest businessman.
An old C336 was in fact delivered by one of his Ferry pilots.

After all those good experiences I couldn't have been happier over the years.
Those early deals were before the days of videos and modern pictures. Just ask for all the documentation as you would anyone.

He does know Skymasters in and out which should be helpful for anyone purchasing

mikes 07-04-22 03:14 PM

I have bought and sold 14 airplanes thru or with Bill Crews and we have a flawless record together. Skymasters, Twin Beech, Cessna 421, Cessna 414