Skymaster Forum

Skymaster Forum (http://www.337skymaster.com/messages/index.php)
-   Parts For Sale (http://www.337skymaster.com/messages/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Looking for cargo pod (http://www.337skymaster.com/messages/showthread.php?t=4790)

JimC 09-21-20 08:38 PM

Looking for cargo pod

Got a cargo pod stuck in the back of your hangar? I'll take it off your hands. Let me know where it is and how much.

SierraYankee 02-17-21 11:59 AM

Are you still looking ?

JimC 04-09-21 12:02 PM

I am...sorry for the late reply.

vt area code 338-2881

JimC 05-19-21 09:27 AM

Do you have a cargo pod lying around? You think you might put it on someday, but not yet? You can't sell it yet?

I'll lease it from you! I have a big trip coming up where I'd REALLY like a pod. I'll lease the pod from you and pay shipping costs both ways.

SierraYankee 05-21-21 11:40 AM

Cargo Pod comes available

Just removed it. $3500 plus shipping.

DarylG 10-30-21 02:05 AM

Bumping this post to the top, I'm looking for a cargo pod if anyone has one.

JAG 11-03-21 11:34 AM

Cargo Pack

Gents,

I have decided to sell my cargo pack. I bought it about a year ago, had some fiberglass work done to it by a professional (boat repair shop) on the lip area where some strengthening needed to be done. Purchased new seal for around the pod, hardware to install (screws, rivnuts, rivnut tool) and a new Medeco lock. Only thing needed is to paint! It is in a crate ready to ship. I can get pictures to you soon (have to go to the hangar to do this yet). If you are interested, please PM me. I am not giving this away - but want to recoup my costs. It will be a great pod for someone. I am selling it as I will not require it for a while (and maybe by the time I do, I will buy a bigger plane!) - rather see it get used by someone who really could put it to use and not sit in storage for next few years.
Jeff

CRDedrickson 11-25-21 09:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JAG (Post 27373)
Gents,

I have decided to sell my cargo pack. I bought it about a year ago, had some fiberglass work done to it by a professional (boat repair shop) on the lip area where some strengthening needed to be done. Purchased new seal for around the pod, hardware to install (screws, rivnuts, rivnut tool) and a new Medeco lock. Only thing needed is to paint! It is in a crate ready to ship. I can get pictures to you soon (have to go to the hangar to do this yet). If you are interested, please PM me. I am not giving this away - but want to recoup my costs. It will be a great pod for someone. I am selling it as I will not require it for a while (and maybe by the time I do, I will buy a bigger plane!) - rather see it get used by someone who really could put it to use and not sit in storage for next few years.
Jeff

Jeff,

I am considering adding a cargo pod. I have a 1973 T337G, a pressurized model.

Give me a call at home (706) 359-2493 or cell (404) 550-9544.

I'd like to see the photos and price asked too!

Russ
RussDedrickson@1978.USNA.com

LV-ZZN 11-28-21 09:58 AM

Hi, I’m looking for a cargo pod for my T337-H. Still got one for sale? If so can you please send pictures showing condition and price?

If preferred, you can send info to rmenendezsm@gmail.com
Thanks!