Skymaster Forum

Skymaster Forum (http://www.337skymaster.com/messages/index.php)
-   Messages (http://www.337skymaster.com/messages/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   April 2004 Meeting (http://www.337skymaster.com/messages/showthread.php?t=925)

Jerry De Santis 12-31-03 07:42 AM

April 2004 Meeting

The committee for the April 2004 Skymaster meeting will meet in South Carolina on Jan. 10, 2004 to workout the April meeting details. Anyone with a POSITIVE suggestion for the April meeting, please list it on this string.

thanks
Jerry
N34EC:D :D :D

Richard 01-02-04 12:42 AM

I had the pleasure of meeting with Don in Oklahoma this Dec. Wonderful guy and has alot of knowledge. I think we would all enjoy the meeting there. Tons of parts and room as well.

My two cents.

Richard

Ernie Martin 01-02-04 06:40 AM

I am in Madrid and will not return until that same day, January 10. But I will be most happy to help. Like last year, I will be happy to research hotels. Or anything else.

Ernie

WebMaster 01-08-04 07:41 PM

OWEN BELL

Talked with Owen today, and he hopes to be able to fly his lates project, a Supercharged, Non Pressurized, 337 to PWA. It should make 85% power at 17,000 feet.

Ernie Martin 01-17-04 01:20 PM

Did the South Carolina meeting on Jan. 10 occur? Anything worth reporting? Is the meeting certain to be in Oklahoma City on April 22-24?

Ernie

Jerry De Santis 01-17-04 03:46 PM

meeting

Yes to all! Details will be published in near future.
Jerry

Rickskymaster 01-22-04 05:36 PM

Can we get dates for meeting

I would really like to firm up the dates for the meeting.
My schedule is already getting to the point that I am holding what I think to be the possible dates from earlier threads, but inquiring minds want and need to know.
I do not know to need the place and/or agenda just the dates.
Thanks
Rick

WebMaster 01-22-04 06:50 PM

Dates were set as April 22 to April 24. Actually arriving April 21. We are, quite frankly, waiting for Don Neiser to get back with costs for some things. There is a meeting facility on the field, but there is a cost associated with it.
There are hotels near by, but we don't have costs associated with them.

hharney 01-22-04 10:41 PM

WHICH AIRPORT IN OKC?

WebMaster 01-23-04 08:35 AM

PWA, Wiley Post, home of Commodore Aerospace, and Don Neiser

Rickskymaster 01-23-04 10:11 AM

Meeting dates

I will not be able to attend since I will be going to Sun and Fun the week before the Skymaster meeting.
I was really looking forward, but it is too much to close together.
The sun and guaranteed good wather wins out for me.
Rick

general 01-30-04 08:17 AM

I will see you at Wiley Post OKC sounds like fun.

walt 01-31-04 06:02 PM

April meeting

I will attend the meeting with my wife. We can arrive early and help in any way requested.

Keven 01-31-04 09:22 PM

Dear General, Walt, Rickskymaster, & Others

General:

You sound like our kinda guy. You live in Belize, and your bio is much more fun than mine! You're my hero! No one WANTS to go to Okie, it's just the place you have to go for good Skymaster stuff. Hope you can still make it for the meeting.

Walt, still my kinda guy, bringing the bride along for flyin stuff. Couldn't talk mine into it in Okie.

Rick: Please reconsider. The dates were at a minimum when this was set up -- not many other options except to wait until next year, and that's not much of an option. And besides, Sun & Fun is good, but we got the suck and blows!!! Can't say that very often.

Keven

Ernie Martin 02-01-04 02:35 PM

I'm going to OKC and willing to help out in any way (my parts-buying Powerpoint presentation last year was given by Larry Bowdish when weather kept me away).

I'd also like to join Keven in encouraging Rick to come. I'm in Miami -- real close to Sun and Fun -- and will instead go to OKC. And Gaithersburg MD (where I used to live) is closer to OKC than to Lakeland FL. Or go to both! Sun and Fun ends April 19 and ours starts on April 22. You can hit our meeting on the way back from Sun and Fun. If you need to kill a couple of days between meetings, come down to Miami and we'll go flying together over The Bahamas (see www.ErnieMartin.com for info on contacting me).

Ernie