PDA

View Full Version : Starter Drive Pulley for Riley Air Conditioning System

basloane
01-21-11, 06:32 AM
I have a 1975 T337G with a Riley Air Conditioning system installed on the rear engine.

Recently, the inner surfaces ( the surfaces which have contact with the drive belt ) became damaged due to a cable rubbing, destroying the belt in the process.

I now need to replace this pulley and Belt.

The belt is a standard automotive type belt and is easy oto obtain, however finding a replacement pulley is the problem.

Does anybody have a spare, or know where I can obtain a new one?

hharney
01-22-11, 09:30 AM
http://www.tuleriveraero.com/

866-788-8724

Try Tule River Aero in Porterville, CA

K337A
01-22-11, 01:32 PM
Post a picture of the pulley and measurement of the mount dimension along with the belt manufacture name and model number.

Lucerne
08-05-12, 11:51 AM
I have a 1975 T337G with a Riley Air Conditioning system installed on the rear engine.

Recently, the inner surfaces ( the surfaces which have contact with the drive belt ) became damaged due to a cable rubbing, destroying the belt in the process.

I now need to replace this pulley and Belt.

The belt is a standard automotive type belt and is easy oto obtain, however finding a replacement pulley is the problem.

Does anybody have a spare, or know where I can obtain a new one?

Hi from Australia,

I also have a Riley Rocket with the Riley air conditioning mod on the rear engine. My drive pulley has also just failed and I am having a hell of a time finding a replacement. I have been given a part number (RAC33715) which does not appear on the pulley itself.

I hope this might be a help to you, otherwise, can anyone else verify this part number and help with tracking these pulleys down?

I have been in touch with Owen Bell and he is trying his luck with a couple of suppliers that he knows of. Hopefully we can find the elusive pulleys soon as our fire season is starting in a month or two and we will certainly need that air conditioning!

Cheers,

Rohan.

basloane
03-10-13, 06:11 AM
Good Morning Mr. Lucerne.

I just noticed your post on the website, I wish I had seen it sooner.

Try contacting Mr. Tim Kasper at Kasper Industries in Gaylord Michigan. His email address is Tim Kasper <tkasper@kasperind.com>.

He took over the STCs for the Riley modifications a couple of years ago. He was able to supply a pulley to me fairly quickly.

Hope this helps.

Regards,....... Barry