PDA

View Full Version : 1971 Skymaster 337-F For Sale

Ricky
04-01-10, 11:28 PM
Due to medical issues for both of us, my brother and I have decided to sell our 1971 Skymaster Model F. This is a nice bird that has no damage history, wears a nice paint job and sports a very nice 6-pl leather interior. The cargo pod is very handy for those long trips and extra baggage, tow bar, spare oil and tools, etc. Has a current annual, but is becoming a hangar queen now. TTAF 4308; front 1508 SMOH; rear 288 SMOH; dual hydraulic pumps; new windshield and front side windows; 140 gal fuel and new fuel controller; STEC 60-2 autopilot with alt hold, vertical speed command and fully coupled approach; Garmin 155XL GPS; KX-155 digital nav/com; Collins 251 digital nav/com; Collins TDR-950 trans with encoder; portable GPS antenna and connections; 6-place intercom; new EI tachometers; parts/service manuals; complete logs; and now reduced to $68K negotiable. Call me at 713-208-5959. Need to sell. Please email for pictures at rickydodd@cebridge.net. Hangared at Conroe, TX (CXO) north of Houston. Thanks. Ricky

WebMaster
04-02-10, 05:26 PM
Ricky,
You can post pictures here, if you like.
We don't charge :D:D
It might make it easier for folks to see what you have.
The only limitation is 1MB each picture. I had to do that, because we were burning up disk space, quickly.:(

Ricky
04-06-10, 03:07 PM
Thanks Larry. I just uploaded five photos of the Skymaster taken last December. I appreciate the help. Ricky