PDA

View Full Version : St. Louis Rental? Partial Ownership? Others interested in partial ownership?

wfreestone
05-31-09, 06:02 PM
Anyone have or know of a 336 or 337 in St. Louis area for rent? Or, Partial ownership?
I live in the St. Louis area and would like to see if there is a 336 or 337 in the St. Louis area for rent; or, for a partial ownership.
Ideally, would like to find a P337 with de-ice and air conditioning.
Also, are there any others in St. Louis area interested in possibly forming a flying club, partial ownership club/LLC to purchase a P337?
I am a Commercial MEL/SEL Airplane Instrument pilot (and Private Helicopter pilot) with greater than 1083 HRS TT, and 242 HRs MEL Airplane (of 355 HRS MEL Airplane & Helicopter).
Several years ago completed Piper's Aerostar Ground and Flight course/school. I also have time in the following 6 or more seats MEL aircraft: Aerostar 601P & 602P; Navajo; C310; Seneca I, II, and III; C421C Golden Eagle time.

wfreestone
12-21-09, 01:55 PM
I am still looking for a P337 in St. Louis area for rent; or, possible partial ownership.

wfreestone
05-12-10, 01:45 PM
I am still looking for a 337 (prefer a P337) to rent or to buy a partial ownership in the St. Louis area; or, to buy full ownership in.

Ideally, if I am buying a partial or full ownership of it: looking for a P337 with full de-ice (prop, boots, and windshield de-ice) and air conditioning (since my understanding is that otherwise a P337 gets pretty warm in the cockpit); and, would like one with the Gear Door mod (but not required).

If know of one in the St. Louis area, please post a Reply to this thread; or, send me a Private Message via this Skymaster Forum.